The Apple watch may not be out yet however the phone is looking to be quite the item to have. Just announced Monday, Apple AAPL +0.29% reported a record number of preorders for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, over four million devices sold in the first 24 hours, double the number of orders placed in the first day the iPhone 5 came out two years ago.
larger phones — iPhone 6 has a 4.7-inch screen, while the 6 Plus clocks in at 5.5 inches —
Analysts predict the phones will be Apple’s best selling yet. They go on sale in stores on September 19! Reports suggest that it is now more difficult to obtain a preorder.
Apple stocks rises up 0.35% in the morning trading.
Well I will start off with.. Good morning!
The morning is probably no one’s favorite part of the day, especially if you didn’t get as many hours of sleep as you liked! Stress and anxiety together control your emotions and how you view day to day. Begin your day happy and relaxed, and you greatly increase your chances of a healthy, productive day.
1) Eat a breakfast- They say you tend to believe it or not gain more weight if you don’t consume a breakfast. True. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day therefore aim to have a nutrient breakfast to give you the energy to start your busy day.
2) Remind yourself- Read a motivational quote and review your tasks of the day or to-do list. Going through these thoughts will ease out your day and not have you worry or forget these errands later on.
3) Take a quick shower- A shower will wake you up and get you out of that tired phase. It doesn’t have to be long.. just a quick in and out!
4) Set your alarm right- You don’t want to be rushing in the morning. Be realistic and set your alarm earlier to avoid you the unnecessary stress. The 15 minutes of extra sleep isn’t worth it!
5) Appreciate and Smile- Wake up with a smile.. and appreciate yourself and everyone around you!
Hopefully this will lead to a brighter morning!
Floyd Mayweather reeled in $32 million from his victory over Marcos Maidana Saturday night. Breaking it down he made $888,889 per minute which is quite the number. Wonder what he is going to do with all of that!
Well for those Chris Brown’s fans his X album for me has been on repeat.. and it came out a couple days ago..
Check it out 🙂
For those of you that haven’t heard about Pact.. here we go.
Pact Creates Powerful Incentives for Health.
Getting fit and staying healthy are hard. Pact uses cash stakes to help you achieve your health goals, week after week.
Make a weekly Pact to exercise more or eat healthier. Set what you’ll pay other Pact members if you don’t reach it.
Meet Your Goals
Use the Pact app to track your progress.
Reap the rewards
Earn real cash for living healthily, paid by the members who don’t!
Feel free to try it… but stay committed.
HOWEVER…. This could just be one reason to get you started on your pathway of Health and Fitness.
Exercise controls your weight
Exercise combats health conditions and diseases
Exercise increased your mood.. A 30 minute walk will help you relax and ease stress.
Exercise promotes better sleep..
Who doesn’t want to look good and feel good!
So imagine all of these plus some extra cash… I would say quite the bargain.
Four months on from Real Madrid’s La Decima in Lisbon, the Champions League is back this week.
With the draw for the group stages now made, all 32 sides know their fixtures as they attempt to reach the knockout phase.
Barcelona are looking a much better side having a new coach and Suarez returning to action. Chelsea have added some signings such as Cesc Fabregas, and Diego Costa who are performers.
Going to Germany we have Bayern Munich who have added Xabi Alonso and Lewandowski on top of their talented squad.
As well we can’t forget about the beaten finalists Atletico Madrid who are capable of anything under their coach Diego Simeone.
To say the least.. this will be some entertaining football.
Don’t forget to watch Bayern Munich take on Manchester City on September 17th at the Allianz Arena
According to forecasters the average temperatures that can be expected over the week is warmer than average.
Vancouver International Airport
This means stay hydrated and enjoy the weather!